Technical Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: FMCG
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £19000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
My client based in West Swansea are currently seeking a TECHNICAL ADMINISTRATOR to join their team.
Responsible directly to the Technical Manager and indirectly to the Technical Director, this role will be to support the Technical Manager in the implementation and maintenance of the BRC Global Food Standard, customer specific expectations and any other legal requirements placed upon the factory in order to produce safe and legal food products.
You will be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the BRC Food Quality Standard and to manage paperwork, personnel and external parties as required. This will include management of:
- The maintenance of the supplier approval matrix and liaise with commercial team to establish any new suppliers and product specifications/finished products, ensuring approval system kept up to date
- Supplier Approvals with Traders / Purchasing.
- Product Specifications & NPD with Sales.
- External technical interface, including:
- New Supplier Approval
- Customer Specifications
- Other associated documents required for gaining customer technical approval.
- Customer Complaint System & Corrective Actions throughout the supply chain, including Product Recall, if required.
- Help identify staff training needs and ensure staff training files and matrix are up to date.
- Promote health and safety awareness to all staff
Additionally, you will need to ensure that all quality paperwork is complete in full and 100% accurate producing weekly report aswell as using your knowledge to improve quality processes to reducing product rejections and complaints.
This is a PERMANENT position with a view to starting someone as soon as possible.
The role is Monday - Friday with working hours likely to be between 8am - 5pm with some flexibility.
This role has a salary of £19,000per annum.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please APPLY NOW.