Production Planner in Llanelli
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: £9.29 - £10.7 per hour
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales Recruitment is currently looking for experienced Production Planner to join our client based in Llanelli.
Who we're looking for
The ideal candidate for the role Production Planner will be:
* Able to drive process improvements in line with production strategy and best practise.
* Can work as part of a team or autonomously as required.
* Has the ability to problem solve and apply lateral thinking as appropriate
* Has the ability to make decisions when required.
* Has effective time management and planning skills.
* Good attention to detail.
* Understands the legal implications for Health & Safety on site
* Good communication skills both written & oral
* Able to prioritise workloads and meet competing demands
* Computer literate in all Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook
* Proven experience in a transport/ logistic operation
*Previous Planning experience is essential
*Flexibility in working hours to meet business needs
*Ability to maintain an objective approach whilst working under pressure with competing priorities
·Purchasing and maintenance of Sundries, material management
·Planning of production parts as outlined by MD
·Contribute to EPXL day to day manufacturing needs
·Ensure production flow on wip
·Assist in PM role when necessary
·Accounts dept, cover for absence training will be provided
·Excel Conformance system input data and maintenance. KPI
·Customer and supplier liaison
·Prepare and forage for purchased out materials
·Assist in goods inwards reconciliation
·Cover Reception telephone when necessary
If you have any questions regarding above job please contact Matthew on 017492 477340.