Sommelier in Pembrokeshire
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Salary: £18000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- Type: Permanent
ASSISTANT HEAD SOMMELIER
Our client has quickly established itself as one of the leading small luxury hotels and
restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside looking onto the Preseli Hills The
Grove won AA Hotel of the Year for Wales 2019.
This 5 star multi award winning venue now has an outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Head
Sommelier to join the 3 AA Rosette Restaurant and 5 star Hotel.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
* sommelier experience at 3 Rosette/1 Michelin Star level or above
* clear passion to deliver an exceptional customer experience
* excellent knowledge of world wines, spirits and cocktails
* well organized with good attention to detail
* genuine and sincere nature
* smart presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
* resilient nature and ability to work under pressure
* a strong team working ethic
What we offer
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly
experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
* Package of up to 27k
* A share of non-contractual Tronc.
* Generous staff discounts at The Grove- Narberth and sister properties Beach House- Oxwich
and Coast Saundersfoot.
* Discounted rates at Pride of Britain Hotels.
* Discounted rates at Welsh Rarebit hotels.
* Staff rewards scheme.
* Assistance with accommodation.
If interested please apply using your CV or call 01792 477340 and ask to speak with Matthew.