Electrical bias engineer in Caerphilly
- Sector: FMCG
- Location: Caerphilly
- Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Electrically Bias technician
£32,000 - Permanent
My well established and growing client are seeking an experienced individual who has a proven track record of delivering successful planned and preventative maintenance in an large food product manufacturer and supplier. You will be working as part of the Multi-Skilled Engineering Team and will be responsible for improving performance to achieve the companies objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
* Able to operate on a daily/weekly examination system and be responsible for actions deemed necessary from it.
* Play an active role through teamwork in the production levels achieved in your department.
* Ensure you take the tool box trolley to all your jobs and its kept up to the required standard with regards to cleanliness.
* Ensure that all necessary materials and equipment are fit for production/maintenance.
* Ensuring that any equipment that fails to produce the quality/hygiene standards is identified and maintained in line with company procedures.
* Ensure all quality documentation is completed.
* Ensure the safe working of all plant and equipment
* Ensure maximum machine available time at least cost, through effective planned preventative maintenance schedules.
* Ensure that a Total Quality Approach is implemented across the site throughout all your duties.
* Be responsible for the update of the plant register, providing information for, and ensuring all necessary precautions are adopted to comply with permits, both with engineers and contractors.
* Developing and maintaining an effective working knowledge and diagnostic skills of all plant, using the Engineering Library and the literature.
* Ensuring that an effective safety and loss control programme is maintained effectively in the department.
* Playing an active role in the planning, controlling and over-seeing of the day to day routines and inspections.
Skills and Experience Required
* Experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
* Proven track record of providing successful preventative and reactive maintenance
* HNC or ONC Engineering qualified
* Experience within an FMCG Manufacturing/ food industry is desirable but not essential.
This is a highly professional role where you will be a key member of the team. You will receive a competitive salary and benefit from excellent training and development and with commitment to rapid expansion, there is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth within this company. You will be a full time and permanent employee of the business. You will start on a 3 shift pattern moving into a 4 shift patter.
If this sound like your new exciting role, Please apply now.