Shift Technician/Electronic Assembly - PERMANENT in Swansea
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £13.75 per hour
- Type: Permanent
My client, a successful and growing manufacturing company based in Swansea are seeking a Shift Technician to join their team due to expansion. This role is to provide support on all technical aspects of the Factory's production operation, undertaking maintenance, repair and fault recovery on assembly and test equipment.
* Assembly line fault diagnosis and recovery after stoppages
* Planned and reactive maintenance on the assembly and test process
* Test jig fault finding and repair
* Test jig calibration
* Support of technical elements of product/model changeovers
* Support to Development Engineers on introduction of new models and model revisions
* Technical oversight of product Repair Operatives' activity
It is essential that you have the following:-
Experience and knowledge of fault finding and rectification in an electronic assembly operation
Knowledge of PCB technology
Knowledge of PLC controlled production equipment
HNC in Electrical/Electronic/Electromechanical Engineering or equivalent
The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a heavily regulated environment
This role is working on a 2 shift pattern 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm and will be paying £13.75ph.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please do get in touch.