HR Manager in Cardiff
- Sector: Human Resources and Personnel
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
My client who is a very successful family run company with multiple sites in South Wales are now looking for an HR Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
This is a newly created role which will be the sole HR function for the business as the HR function previously was outsourced and would really suit someone enthusiastic, innovative and looking for a challenge.
With 60-70 employees which will soon be up to 90 due to the acquisition of another site this is a really exciting opportunity to join a successful company but also put your stamp on things.
As a senior member of the management team you will be responsible for implementing all HR policies and procedures and all general day to day HR matters including:
* Managing and collaborating with staff across the business
* Managing employee engagement and relations
* Supervising recruitment and onboarding processes
* Leading on HR strategy and policies
* Overseeing training and development
* Providing HR advice to line managers
This is a permanent position paying circa £40-45,000 per annum with Monday - Friday 9-5 working hours.
Based mainly within the Cardiff area however some occasional travel to other sites may be necessary.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience then please do get in touch.