Lettings Assistant in Swansea
- Sector: Property and Housing
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a dynamic property management company managing a diverse portfolio of mixed use, commercial and residential properties. The team is renowned for its ability to add value whilst exceeding the expectations of property owners and occupiers. Their client list varies from small management companies with ten apartments, management companies with a few hundred properties, right through to large investment companies holding large property portfolios.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Office Lettings Manager to ensure that the property is well maintained always.
- Working as part of the lettings team.
- Be involved in the lettings application processes depending on what is required.
- Drive occupancy rates across Swansea student portfolio.
- Be involved in the moving in and moving out process.
- Carry out viewings of apartments and deal with enquiries.
- Registering deposits (training can be provided if required)
- Preparing move in packs
- Maintain personal hygiene, health & safety.
- Use of personal protective equipment where relevant.
- Maintain a positive public image.
- Monitor the condition of the premises.
- Replenish supplies as and when required.
- Provide a visible presence around the property.
- Sign contractors in and out of the building.
- Any other general duties as required by the Office Lettings Manager
If you are interested in the above role and have experience working within a similar position then please apply using your CV or call Michaela on 01792 477340.