Part Time Administrator in Cardiff
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: Up to £17000.00 per annum + PRO RATA
- Type: Permanent
Are you highly organised, proactive and confident?
Are you looking for a part-time job role within an interesting company?
My client based in Cardiff and looking for an experienced administrator to join their small and friendly team on a part-time basis.
Reporting into the Project and Compliance Manager, as an Administrator your responsibilities will be:
·Comprehensive administration and secretarial support
·Processing project documentation
·Data entry on internal and external databases
·Event bookings assistance
·Arrange and prepare for company meetings
·Greet and direct visitors and answer telephone calls
·Client liaison by email/phone
·Maintain project files
·Collate project reports
·Type/process documents/presentations using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
·Monitor central admin mailbox and respond to queries
In order to be successful in the role of Administrator, you will need:
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to accurately enter large volumes of data
* Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
* Good time management skills
* ICT skills (including Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.)
* Excellent communication & organisational skills
* Excellent telephone manner
* Ability to work as part of a team
This role is paying circa £17,000 per annum pro rata and will ideally be 3/4 days per week.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please do apply below or send your CV to Michaela Bennett - Recruitment Manager on