Warehouse Assistant in Neath Port Talbot
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Salary: Up to £16500 per annum
- Type: Permanent
An opportunity for a WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT has arisen with my client based in PORT TALBOT within their busy distribution centre.
This is an exciting chance to join a small team who is close-knit, friendly and supportive that has a great work ethic.
As a WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT you will be responsible for:
· Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
· Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
· Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
· Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimise space utilisation
· Update logs for inventory
· Report any discrepancies
· Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
· Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
· Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
As you will need to drive the company vehicle between warehouses a FULL CLEAN DRIVING LICENCE is required.
This is a full-time, permanent position paying a starting salary of £16,500per annum.
If you are interested, please apply now through this advert or send your CV to Michaela Bennett on