Chef De Partie (pastry) in Narberth
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Narberth
- Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum + Tronc share
- Type: Permanent
An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of our most prestigious clients. Our client has quickly established itself as one of the leading small luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside.
This 4 AA red star multi award winning venue has an outstanding opportunity for a Chef de Partie in the Pastry section within its 3 AA Rosette Restaurant that is led by a Michelin starred Executive Chef .
Our client's kitchen team work a four-day week. A successful candidate will ideally have:
* Sound Demi Chef de Partie Pastry kitchen experience at AA Rosette level.
* NVQ 2 and CIEH Level 2 Food Hygiene qualifications.
* Clear passion for the industry and food.
* Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail.
* Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
* Dedicated and excellent team player.
Our client offers an excellent working environment in one of the most stunning parts of the UK with the world-famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park on its doorstep. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award-winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service. The package of up to 25k for the perfect candidate includes a pension scheme, generous staff discounts at the establishment and its sister businesses, a staff rewards scheme plus a share of non-contractual Tronc.
Work Wales are acting as an Employment Agency and are recruiting on behalf of our client.