Materials Control in Swansea
- Sector: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £8.35 per annum
- Type: Temporary
Work Wales are looking for a materials controller to work for a client of ours in the Swansea area. Although this role will start on a temporary basis there is a possibility of it leading to a permanent job for the right candidate.
The hourly rate is £8.35ph and the working hours are 8:00am-4:30pm.
Summary of the role:
Responsible for the accurate booking in and booking out of all items for stock. Maintaining accurate stock control and its issue within the company.
- Goods Inwards: to receive in all goods from external supply, sign for, unpack, storage, receipt of paperwork.
- Goods Outwards: To pack all outgoing product for UK & International shipping, apply shipping documentation.
- Maintain housekeeping within the factory
- Kitting of production jobs
- Distribution of material around factory
- Product checking & data entry on Sage 200
And any other reasonable duties.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant experience then please apply for this role or email your CV