Bridal Sales Assistant (Part Time) in Cardiff
- Sector: Retail
- Location: Cardiff
- Salary: Up to £8.21 per hour + bonus
- Type: Permanent
Laura May bridal has an exciting opportunity for an experienced part time Bridal sales consultant. We are seeking to recruit a pro-active; sales orientated, customer focused Bridal Sales Assistant to join our well established, award winning bridal boutiques in Cardiff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the maintaining of the shop window in an attractive and welcoming manner and participate in keeping the shop immaculate at all times
- Recommending bridal gowns based on each customers personal taste
- Asssisting in all parts of the sale of the dress
- Communicating effectively with other members of staff
- Ensure the Bridal gowns are correctly placed and immaculately presented within the shop
- Undertaking Shipping and ordering duties, Stock taking, Office Administration and Filing, taking and processing financial transactions
- Answering the telephone, checking for answer phone messages and responding to emails promptly, maintaining customers files and Booking and confirming appointments
- Inspect, check and steam incoming gowns. Take any remedial action as necessary and inform the manager and/or head office of any problems.
- To maintain a high level of customer at all times. We are looking for a confident and motivated individual with a keen interest in bridal fashion.
- Must be sales focused and pro actively achieve sales targets with a positive "can do attitude"
- Have excellent organizational and communication skills
Laura May Bridal opened its doors to future brides and bridesmaids on the 19th of March 2011. We established Laura May Bridal to provide every customer with a warm and friendly environment when searching for their perfect wedding dress and bridal accessories.
Work Wales is advertising on behalf of Laura May Bridal.
Email your CV Direct to Laura May Bridal or call the shop directly.