Customer Services Coordinator in Swansea
- Sector: Call Centre and Customer Service
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £17500 per annum
- Type: Temporary
Are you looking for a varied and busy role within a growing and ambitious company?
Are you experienced in Customer Services?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client based in Swansea who are a successful, well known multi-award winning manufacturing company. This opportunity is for a Customer Services Coordinator to join them on a temporary basis.
Sitting within the technical team, as a Customer Services Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the Company's products and their suggested usage and be the First Point of Contact for all relevant Customer and Consumer Enquiries and Complaints
- Providing advice and documentation in response to information requests generated by Customers and Consumers
- Dealing with Customer and Consumer Complaints in a calm and orderly manner and resolving any issues in a timely manner by phone and email
- Highlighting issues defined as requiring further action to the Quality Department.
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly reports analysing the complaints received and highlighting any issues raised
- Organising the sending out of sample selections and replacement products when required
- Assisting in administration and maintenance of technical documentation when required.
If you have previous experience in working within Customer Service roles, ideally within a contact centre environment then I would love to hear from you.
To be successful in the customer services coordinator role you will need strong verbal and written communication to manage and respond to queries from a range of diverse customers over the telephone and by letter.
Ideally you will have experience of Microsoft office - specifically Outlook, Word and Excel.