Junior Sous Chef in Pembrokeshire
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Salary: £20000 - £26000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
JUNIOR SOUS CHEF - GROVE OF NARBERTH
Work Wales Recruitment have an outstanding opportunity has arisen to join our clinent in Narberth as Junior Sous Chef.
Their 4 AA Red Star award winning venue has established itself as one of the leading luxury hotels and restaurants in Wales set in the stunning Pembrokeshire countryside overlooking the Preseli Hills. The venue was named Pride of Britain 'Hotel of the Year 2015' and Good Hotel Guide 'Welsh Hotel of the Year 2016'. The restaurant has held 3 AA Rosettes since 2014 and has an outstanding cooking score of 6 in the Good Food Guide.
A successful candidate will ideally have:
· Sound kitchen experience at 1/2 Michelin star and/or 3/4 AA Rosette level.
· Excellent leadership skills with a calm mature approach.
· Clear passion for the industry and food.
· Natural ability as a chef with outstanding attention for detail.
· Real ambition to succeed at the highest level.
· Dedicated and excellent team player.
The successful candidate will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
A package of upto 26k per annum is on offer for the right candidate including Tronc and pension. We also offer generous staff discounts a staff rewards scheme and other benefits.