Fabricator/Welder in Porthcawl
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Porthcawl
- Salary: Up to £11.50 per hour
- Type: Permanent
Time Served Skilled Fabricator/Welder
Our client based in Pyle are looking to recruit a number of time served skilled fabricator/welders, we are looking for candidates that able to perform both duties equally.
This role will involve welding heavy duty components manufactured for the Aircraft Industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team. You must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
A welding test must be undertaken and passed as part of the interview process
- Must be time served.
- Skilled Fabricator/Welder with 3 years minimum experience
- MIG Welding of Aluminium and Steel
- Proven experience of working in Heavy Industry
- Must be able to read Engineering Drawings
- Must have a UK work permit
- Must carry out a competence test during interview
- Welding with TIG and MMA an advantage
- Understanding of ISO 9001-2008 Quality System
- Class 1 Driving License would be beneficial
£11.50 per hour, 39 hrs per week.
If you are interested in this role then please apply using your CV or call 01792 477340 and ask to speak with Matthew.