Warehouse Admin Assistant & Transport Co-Ordinator in Swansea
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £8.26 per hour
- Type: Temporary
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work for an award winning company.
We currently have a position available for a Warehouse Administrative Assistant based in Swansea.
This role would be ideal for someone with a Warehouse background that has strong administrative abilities.
Job Title: Warehouse Administrative Assistant & Transport Co-Ordinator
Reporting to: Warehouse Administration Supervisor/Warehouse Manager
·To work as part of a multi-skilled flexible team to ensure the smooth running of the warehouse.
Key Roles - Warehouse Administrative Assistant
- Arrange transport into and from suppliers and customers.
- Send paperwork for Export order up to the Export department
- Use of phone and emails to book deliveries and collections of pallets into the warehouse
- Place monthly stationary orders
- Investigate deviations raised by other departments in the company regarding the warehouse
- Initiate deviations against other departments that are raised by the warehouse.
- Book deliveries into Key accounts
- Update the Picking Accuracy KPI daily
- Retrieve packages that have been franked and take them to the post office daily
- Investigate issues with any parcel deliveries, and inform the relevant personnel if any deliveries are delayed.
- General administration duties (filing of paperwork)
- Work as part of the team assisting others where necessary.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by a Supervisor or Manager.
- Assisting purchasing department where directed.
Skills Profile :
- Knowledge of SAGE 1000 (extra training given as and when needed)
- Computer literate
- Good oral and accurate written skills
- Knowledge of MS Office functions in particular Outlook and Excel
- A practical and logical attitude to problem solving
- Organised and methodical
- Safety conscious
- Willing Team Worker
- Ability to follow documented procedures and disciplines
- Reliable and good timekeeper
- Flexible and keen to learn new skills and procedures
If you are interested in this role then please apply using your CV and we will contact you ASAP to discuss.