Electrical Maintenance Engineer in Llanelli
- Sector: Automotive
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance candidate to provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas. Carrying out Improvements, TPM, Schedule Maintenance on all equipment.
- Health and Safety Awareness for all activities undertaken, ensure strict adherence to safe working practices and observe safety rules at all times.
- Communicate with Shift Supervisors to determine priority / urgency of a required repair and provide feedback.
- Complete relevant paperwork and fill in Pirana reports.
- Fault finding, undertake timely repairs of all equipment plus TPM.
- Look at ways of improving equipment.
- Plan own workloads and Prepare for future jobs.
- HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering & Electrical Engineering Maintenance Apprenticeship
- Understanding on Laser operation and controls
- Prior knowledge and experience of hot stamping processes.
This position will be based in Llanelli and will involve working rotating shifts (mornings, afternoons and nights).
If you are interested in this position and have the necessary experience then please apply using your CV or call 01792 477340 and ask to speak with Matthew.