Recruitment Consultant in Swansea
- Sector: Recruitment Consultancy
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £20000 - £25000 per annum + excellent bonus
- Type: Permanent
When it comes to recruitment, the Work Wales handpicked team of skilled and practiced professionals have been there. With a combined total of 50 years experience, we can honestly say that we have direct knowledge of recruiting for a huge cross section of industry sectors and we need our next sucess driven recruitment consultant to join our team and help drive our business forward into our tenth year.
To apply for the role ideally you will have recruitment experience, extensive sales experience in either outbound telesales, direct sales media/advertising sales b2b sales or target driven sales. You must also be focused, determined, driven and be money motivated. You must be well presented, articulate and can quickly adapt to an ever changing environment. Work Wales are looking for candidates who are resilient, hardworking and above all who want to take ownership of what they do and achieve. Our employees are ambitious and not afraid to put in the hours to reap the rewards. We recruit candidates who are not afraid of picking up the phone and facing rejection time and time again. A career in recruitment is all about sales, sales, sales! The role will test you to your limits and you will face daily challenges when cold calling to win new business, interviewing candidates, meeting clients to discuss their recruitment needs and selling our services. You will be running your own business with all the support, tools and training thrown in - what you achieve from there is up to you and the hard work you put in.
A Recruitment Consultant will be working towards:
A Recruitment Consultant's role is demanding and diverse and involves:
* using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
* working towards targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
* building relationships with clients;
* developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
* advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, e.g., newspapers, websites, magazines;
* using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
* headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
* using candidate databases to find the right person for the client's vacancy;
* receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates;
* requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
* briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client; informing candidates about the results of their interviews; negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates;offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression; reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
Candidates need to show evidence of the following:
* excellent interpersonal and communication skills;* customer service and telephone skills;* sales and negotiation skills;* the ability to handle multiple priorities;* problem-solving techniques;* the ability to meet deadlines and targets;* the ability to cope with responsibility and a high level of pressure;* ambition and the determination to succeed;* a confident approach to work;* time management and organisational skills;* the ability to work well in a team;* creativity.