Accounts Support in Swansea
- Sector: Accountancy
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Up to £8.19 per annum
- Type: Temporary
Accounts, purchasing and sales administrator
My client is a family run Company who have been providing excellent services to their clients for 20 years and are renowned for our personal customer care approach.
They are currently seeking a confident and enthusiastic individual with strong organisational and IT skills to join our General office and accounts team, focusing on Sales, Purchasing and Customer Service.
This is an interesting and varied role ideal for someone who has an eye for detail, enquiring mind and good communication skills. This position will be perfect for someone who is looking for a challenge and enjoys an all rounder role with many plates spinning.
The company have their own back office system that links everything from web orders to purchasing and stock control to scheduling deliveries and CRM notes. Therefore, although knowledge of integrated packages may be an advantage, training will be provided. It is essential that you are experienced with office procedures and accounts practises.
You will be experienced in providing all-round administrative support to the company and to deal with customers or prospects who contact the company's sales/customer services department. You must be able to retain good customer relationships, facilitates internal problem solving. To provide administrative backup to the General Office and Accounts Section.
Key skills required
* Excellent administrative, clerical, record-keeping and computing skills are essential for this support role.
* Employees must also demonstrate attention to detail, accurate data entry skills and provide clear communication to customers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
* Effective customer service skills to enable them to deal politely and efficiently with customers' inquiries or complaints
* Experience of Bought/Sales ledger Accounts and ideally VAT and month end procedures Principal Responsibilities Purchasing
* Processing Supplier orders, confirmations and goods receipts. Swift resolution of damaged items/short deliveries.
* Monitoring of Purchase Orders and delivery targets incl. direct deliveries. Updating system
* Supplier negotiations/Technical comparison & reviews - research for alternative products/suppliers/best price, value for money
* Accounts (job share)
* Processing/batch entry of supplier invoices/prep remittances
* Assisting with month end procedures and debt management Sales
* Point of contact for clients and customer liaison by telephone and email
* Sales inbox - Produce Customer Quotations, and process Sales Orders
* Import and process Web orders
* CRM activities, following up reports, and developing customer accounts Other Duties
* Some aspects of the role also include some database maintenance duties, as o Creating new customer accounts of Data cleansing; customer records
* General Office Administration and support, as required and any other work reasonably requested.
You will have the opportunity to work for a well-established company a friendly small team.
If this sounds like something you are interested in please apply now.