Sales Estimator/Sales Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £18000 - £25000 per annum + Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
My client who are a successful, ambitious and hard-working small team aiming for a journey of significant growth over the next three years are looking for a process driven estimator to support their sales and production teams on an administrative basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation who work as team players, with supportive long term relationships and career development opportunities.
The role will include:
Estimating (main role)
- Producing quotations for customers to support the sales team.
- Sending enquiries to a number of suppliers to obtain pricing information
- Once the pricing information has been received, assembling and collating information including exchange rates and transportation
- Loading information into the software system to build a quotation.
- Organising /ordering samples from suppliers and providing visuals of products to customers
- Log details onto CRM system to set call back activities to support sales team
- Liaise with production to handover order
- Ensuring pricing information and product lists are kept up to date
- Building and maintaining databases
Support to the Purchasing Manager
- Assisting with production/order processing
- Assisting with negotiating with suppliers
- Providing support to the production manager where necessary
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Negotiation/Purchasing skills preferable but not essential
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Experience with CRM systems
- Experience in processing large amounts of information and data
- Accountancy experience would transfer well
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role then please don't hesitate to get in touch.