Mig Welder in Neath Port Talbot
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Salary: Up to £9.75 per hour
- Type: Temporary
I am currently recruiting for a Mig Welder for a well-established client in Neath.
Our client is happy to consider applicants that are NOT time served OR Qualified - as long as you can weld and can prove your abilities with a WELD TEST.
This could ALSO be an ideal opportunity for someone that has recently attained a welding qualification through college and needs to build on their practical experience.
Our client is also willing to invest time training candidates that don't have much welding experience but are prepared to work hard to learn.
Welder Job Duties
- Use of MIG equipment to produce steel fabrications.
- Ability to assess equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
- Able to monitor equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
- Follows safety protocol and uses appropriate PPE
- Able to use hand held power tools such as angle grinders and drills.
Previous welding experience, Ability to Read drawings, Attention to Detail, Physical Strength and Physical Stamina.
Previous experience of working in a manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
Successful applicants will be required to perform a physical weld test.
4 days a week 2pm-11pm Monday to Thursday.
Please let me know asap if you are interested, or if you have family or friends interested as we have a few positions available.