Creative Artworker in Swansea
- Sector: Arts
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced Creative Artworker in the South Wales area?
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the in-house design department of an international health and beauty company based in Swansea. The work is diverse with the main focus on art working product packaging for print, other projects include point of sale, adverts, leaflets and exhibitions.
The role will involve working within a fast-paced environment to prepare precise and accurate artwork.You must be able to use both design and artworking skills in day-to-day work in equal measure.
As a creative artworker you will:
* Provide skilled and technically precise input and support to the Creative Team
* Must prioritize work so that the best ideas are executed in a timely and brand-appropriate way
* Controlling personal work-flow to ensure consistency and follow through to conclusion
·Review and approve final proofs from printers
The ideal Candidate for the creative artworker role will have the following;
* Fully proficient using the latest Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign on a Mac.
* Meticulous attention to detail, creative design, layout and artwork skills.
* Managing projects from artwork through to proof checking and approval.
* Good written English and communication.
* Experience of the re-pro graphic/pre-press environment.
Working hours will be Monday - Friday 8.45am -5.15pm
To be considered please email your CV with examples of artwork