Recruitment Branch Manager in Swansea
- Sector: Recruitment Consultancy
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £16000 - £100000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales Recruitment are looking to recruit a Branch Manager/BDM that can lead and inspire our Swansea branch and further build on our extensive portfolio of clients and to take the branch to its next stage of development. We are in our tenth year and we pride ourselves on having an open and honest culture where employees feel valued and play an integral part of the team. We are a home grown independent business and our clients love our honest friendly nature and have remained loyal to us since opening in 2008, we now need a Leader to help progress our business into different markets and develop the ones we are in.
Working at Work Wales is fun and exciting with its everyday challenges, we have a vibrant team, achievers are rewarded with great incentives like Spa days, meals out, extra days off over Christmas, birthdays and shopping vouchers of their choice. If you are up for a rewarding challenge in a well-established independent organisation then read on.
We are looking for a talented leader, charismatic and sales focussed someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and lead from the front; this can be an around the clock role with the current shifts of the temp desk running into the evening and early morning shifts.
- The focus of the role is to develop new business whilst maintaining and maximising existing business gained over the last 9 years, personally and through the team.
- Program all sales activity using targets and other methods to maximise sales and gross margin
- To organise and supervise all of the administrative activities that facilitates the smooth running of an office. Manage the resourcing and job management of the temp desk.
- Using a range of office software, including email, spread sheets and databases;
- To set a rigorous business plan for the recruitment team to follow and to maintain a visual over this business plan to ensure it is adhered to.
- Developing Industrial accounts from single users to large warehouse operations
- Managing and motivating outbound sales within the team and personal contribution
- The ideal candidate should have extensive expertise and a proven track record of supplying temporary staff and team management skills or the potential and desire to progress to management within recruitment.
- You will need to be self-motivated to achieve set targets, able to manage staff, give guidance support and motivation, have a professional approach and capable of working in a team environment.
- Manage every business transaction in order to maximise total operating profit
- Manage the whole recruitment process from start to finish
- Attract and retain suitable candidates to the business
- Understand Recruitment and Employment law and keep abreast of any changes.
To be successful you will:
- Have a proven track record in developing business and generating revenue and can demonstrate a track record of winning corporate business * Minimum of 3 years sales experience of both face to face and telesales * Be an inspirational and confident leader * Experience of tenders and client presentations* Be eager to extend your knowledge and obtain further skills within recruitment management * A good understanding of recruitment and employment law * Be a very self-motivated individual, so as to lead the recruitment team by example * Recruitment accreditation preferred but not essential * Be a confident 360 recruitment professional * Hungry for success* Review all statistics and results and act effectively on the information gathered* Possess the ability to motivate others* Be a friendly and approachable Leader while working in an extremely fast paced and sometimes stressful environment* Have the ability to believe in your own ideas and sell them to others* Thrive on working in a targeted and challenging environment.