Quality Engineer in Neath
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Neath
- Salary: £25000 - £28000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer to be based in the Neath Port Talbot area with an immediate start.
This is a permanent position.
£25,000 - £28,000
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must be able to comply with different regulation standards, hence they have to study and be conversant on the ISO 9001, AS9100, or other QA standards.
- Engineers need to incorporate their networking skills to coordinate with other QA professionals, engineers, and suppliers.
A Quality Engineer usually performs many of the following tasks:
* Handling customer QA issues
* Reviewing operating procedures
* Doing training and development exercises
* Informing employees about yield performance
* Supplying targets for yield improvements
* Coordinating department activities
* Reporting on Quality Measurement Indices
* Supporting SQE
* Attending meetings
* Making recommendations
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role in an engineering based company & must be able to read engineering drawings.
If your interested in this role please contact Matthew on 01792477340