Nursery Manager in Swansea
- Sector: Education and Training
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £19000 - £20000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are currently recruiting for a Nursery Manager to be based in the Mumbles area of Swansea.
This is a permanent position with an immediate start.
37.5 - 40 hrs a week
Roles & responsibilties
- creating a safe and stimulating environment to promote learning
- updating parents and carers on children's progress
- working with colleagues to meet children's needs
- checking equipment is in good condition
Your business responsibilities will often include:
- recruiting staff
- supporting and developing the nursery team
- managing a budget
- arranging marketing materials
- keeping records and creating management reports
- working within environmental, health and safety and fire regulations
- keeping up to date with developments in early years care
- building relationships with parents, carers, schools and childcare professionals
Experience is required for this role, if you do not have the relevant experience please do not apply.
If your interested in this role please APPLY and call Katy on 01792477340 to discuss the role further.