Production Manager in Neath
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Neath
- Salary: £29 - £30000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are recruiting for a Production Manager on behalf of one of our clients in the Neath Port Talbot area with an immediate start.
This company is an engineering based company therefore the right candidate will require an engineering background.
As the production manager of this engineering based company you will be required to be able to read engineering drawings, this skill is essential!
Responsibilities of the job include:
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- supervising the work of junior staff
- organising relevant training sessions
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organisation and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- IT and numerical skills
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
If your interested in this vacancy please APPLY or call Katy on 01792477340.