Fabricator/Welder in Porthcawl
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Porthcawl
- Salary: Up to £23322 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Time Served Skilled Fabricator/Welder
Our client based in Pyle are looking to recruit a time served skilled fabricator/welder, we are looking for candidates that able to perform both duties equally.
This role will involve welding heavy duty components manufactured for the Aircraft Industry.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates that have the ability to work on their own and as part of a team. You must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
This position is working shifts - 6am - 2.30pm AND 2pm - 10.30pm (shift patterns will be decided by the client in due course)
A welding test must be undertaken and passed as part of the interview process.
- Must be time served.
- Skilled Fabricator/Welder with 3 years minimum experience
- MIG Welding of Aluminium and Steel
- Proven experience of working in Heavy Industry
- Must be able to read Engineering Drawings
- Must have a UK work permit
- Must carry out a competence test during interview
- 2x References before employment commencing.
Welding with TIG and MMA an advantage
Understanding of ISO 9001-2008 Quality System
Class 1 Driving License would be beneficial
£11.50 per hour
39 hrs per week