Service/Calibration Operator in Porthcawl
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Porthcawl
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales is seeking to recruit a Service/Calibration Operator on behalf of one our successful clients based in the Margam area
Duties and Responsibilities:
Process products/service work in a timely manner to ensure order requirements and delivery dates are met :-
- Testing / Calibration of finished assembling or sub modules.
- Performing calibration and repairs on service items.
- completing paperwork which is tracebale to cal standards and which is fully detailed to customer requirements.
- Assembly & soldering of intricate wires / components.
- Fault finding on any failed components in conjuction with engineering.
- Use of bench and hand tools for assembly or repairs.
- Testing finished products using test equipment.
Skills and Experience:
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Skilled with hands to manufacture intricate components. Worked in Manufacturing environment.
- Strong discipline in following established procedures and processes.
- A team player with a flexible approach.
- Must have a continuous improvement approach to manufacturing
- Excellent skills with hands as fine intricate work is essential to manufacture products.
If you are interested in this position please apply using your CV