Restaurant Manager in Saundersfoot
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Saundersfoot
- Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are recruiting for an Restaurant Manager on behalf of one of our prestigious clients based in the Saundersfoot in South Wales
This is a permanent full time position.
Ideally the candidate will be starting in September 2018 to allow an appropriate handover of responsibilities
Salary: £35,000 package
40-45hrs per week 5 days a week
Rosette standard / Michelin star level ideally**
The ideal candidate:
- Significant restaurant experience ideally at Michelin star and/or 3 AA Rosette level or above.
- Genuine and sincere nature with passion for customer service.
- Leadership skills to develop an experienced and talented team.
- Brilliant team player able to lead by example.
- A resilient nature with an ability to work under pressure.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Ability to resolve guest issues calmly and effectively.
- Immaculate presentation and a friendly yet professional personality
Our cleint won the award of restaurant of the Year for Wales in 2016 as well as being listed as one of the best restaurants with a view in the world.
This hotel is based by the beautiful pembrokeshire coastline, Its near Tenby and they are two of the most visited Welsh holiday destinations. Saundersfoot lies in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and on the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
Our client offers an excellent working environment within the world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY or call Katy on 01792477340