Quality Engineer in Ammanford
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Ammanford
- Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
We offer you a fascinating job working within the quality department of a dynamic company in which you can develop further personally and professionally.
·Champion for quality related issues via the 8D process with their assigned scope of responsibility.
·Preparation and submission of PPAP to Customers
·Review daily, weekly and monthly data to identify waste drivers and improve overall quality targets.
·Establish inspection, sampling and testing programs for raw materials, goods in process, and finished products. Establish reaction plan activities.
·Develop methods to check quality of new products and improve quality of existing products.
·Participate actively in the requirement to retain IATF16949/ISO14001 certification.
·Responsible for knowing and upholding the H&S Policy and for working in a safe manner and reporting all unsafe or unhealthy conditions or acts
- Secondary School Education
- 1-3 years related experience within an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience of PPAP's, Capability Indices and Control Charts
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office products
If you are an experienced quality engineer and you are interested in this position please apply using your CV or call 01792 477340 and ask for Matthew.