Course Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales is delighted to work with one of our most reputable companies within their respective industry to recruit a Course Administrator.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support, managing enquiries and maintain and update records. In this role, you should combine a strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task/. Your goal will be to ensure that the training programs are smoothly run.
Key tasks will include:
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- General Administration duties, updating various Microsoft Spreadsheets, updating online Systems.
- Maintaining Training records.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Book Classrooms and ensure they are properly set up
- Stationery/Stock Ordering
- Any other admin duties including tea and coffee making
- Reception duties
- Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills