Customer Service Sales in Swansea
- Sector: Call Centre and Customer Service
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £7.95 - £8.00 per hour
- Type: Temporary
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our clients based in the Town Centre of Swansea looking for customer service advisors with an element of sales.
This is a 12 week temporary to permanent position.
The role is mainly standard customer service answering calls and responding to emails, but part of the role will also be retaining customers who want to leave, customer pay a monthly fee to be a supercard member if they want to cancel they come through to the team here who will try their best to retain the customer.
- Interprets Customer requirements based upon telephone calls/e-mails received.
* Liaising with customers both within the UK and Internationally.
* Sales order processing and administration.
* Quotations, handling of customer enquiries and new sales opportunities by telephone and email.
* General office duties including filing, data entry and maintaining customer records.
* Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Clear verbal and written communication skills, able to liaise and build rapport both internally and externally.
* Effective and accurate administrator with excellent attention to detail.
* A team player able to work with others to achieve results and exceed customer expectations.
* Strong time management, planning and organisation skills.
* experience within a customer service/sales environment essential.
Professional and confident telephone manner.
* Excellent I.T skills to include Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
* Motivation for Sales
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY or call us on 01792477340.