Sales Administrator in Llanelli
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Llanelli
- Salary: £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are recruiting for a Sales Administrator role to be based in the Llanelli area for one of our clients.
This is a permanent position
- Hours: 8.30am to 4.45pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am to 4.00pm Friday
- Salary: 16k PA
- Contract: Initial 12 Months, with possible permanent if successful.
- 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays.
This is a Sales Administrator, but the role will be more broad and cover other areas such as purchasing and logistics administrative support.
- Ability to work quickly and to deadlines.
- Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to undertake routine, repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy and speed.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Word (including mail merge skills) and reasonable understanding of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Understanding of Sage Line 500 beneficial.
- Candidate must be logical and numerical.
- Candidate must be a fast worker.
- Sales / purchasing experience preferred.
Undertake the following activities:
- Process all incoming enquiries and create an 'enquiry pack' containing all relevant documentation.
- Process all incoming orders and where relevant, update internal applications with the specific detail.
- Prepare quotations for submittal to customers.
- Manage and administer the database for regular manufactured assemblies.
- Undertake a credit check on customers for all new orders and where required prepare and submit a proforma invoice.
- Undertake Contract Review of the Customers purchase order in accordance with the QMS.
- Create and administer all production paperwork and prepare the documentation and drawing pack for production.
- Update the Production Schedule database with all new orders and amend the entry when orders are invoiced.
- Carry out follow-ups for certain customers' quotations, including recording and undertaking any required actions resulting from the follow-up.
- Contact the customer with details of price increases.
- Manage the day-to-day running of key accounts, ensuring that the customers schedules are updated on our system and the requirements are communicated to Production.
- Process all 'Fast Track' orders on an urgent basis and update the relevant database with the required information.
- Manage and process all enquiries/orders for factored products, including liaising with suppliers and internal departments.
- Create PED paperwork for all relevant orders.
- Process DCR forms and maintain a record of all completed and outstanding issues.
- Deal with customer progress calls (via email, fax and/or telephone) and update the database.
- Receive and deal with all incoming customer phone calls and undertake any required actions.
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY or call on 01792477340