Assistant Restaurant Manager in Pembrokeshire
- Sector: Hospitality and Catering
- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Salary: £25000 - £26000 per annum + Tronc 1-2k per year
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales are recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager on behalf of one of our prestigious clients based in the Pembrokeshire area.
This is a permanent full time position.
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000 Tronc 1-2k per year
40-45hrs per week
Rosette standard / Michelin star level ideally**
- recruiting, training and supervising staff.
- agreeing and managing budgets.
- planning menus.
- ensuring compliance with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- promoting and marketing the business.
- overseeing stock levels.
- ordering supplies.
- producing staff rotas.
Our client offers an excellent working environment within the world famous Pembrokeshire Coastal National Park. The successful candidates will be joining a business with a strong family philosophy and a highly experienced award winning team driving for the highest standards of food and service.
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY or call us on 01792477340