Senior Service & Sales Administrator in Bridgend
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Senior Service & Sales Administrator
Work Wales is looking to recruit an experienced Senior Service & Sales Administrator on behalf of a successful client of ours in the engineering sector based in Port Talbot Area.
This is a full-time maternity cover role for twelve months
Service Administration duties:
- Schedule Service Visits and update service diary on Outlook.
- Supply job and contact details to field engineer, confirm Service Dates with email template.
- Process completed jobs, quote for additional parts and labour used during visit.
- Manage service repairs, from quoting to ensuring prompt turnaround when PO received.
Sales Support duties:
- Ensure all telephone calls are answered promptly
- Quoting customers
- Loading of orders completing contract review and sending customer order acknowledgements
- Create jobs for the RTD product line.
- Liaise between sales, production and logistics to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Expedite customer orders and respond to customers promptly.
- Communicate internally important feedback from customers.
- Manage the sales and admin email accounts.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years administrative experience
- Experience in managing service administration & proven experience to efficiently organise service engineers
- Understand lean working methods
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Experience working within a sales environment
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel