Electro Mechanical Field Engineer in Llantwit Major
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Llantwit Major
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Are you a Service Engineer looking to play an integral role within a fast growing industrial equipment repairs company, where you will work on a variety of technically challenging equipment, receive advanced training and be rewarded with progression and plenty of overtime?
You will play an autonomous role, where you will repair a wide range of equipment/ machinery, focusing on mechanical, electric and control systems, within a variety of companies, whilst being part of a bigger team.
The company offers a responsive repair and maintenance service to all sectors of industry and commerce providing a wide variety of work opportunities and experiences, so whilst working on customer sites you will have the support of a highly skilled team of engineers working at 2 sites within the UK.
You will be attending customer sites to fault find to module and component level, where possible completing repairs on site with minimal disruption to clients production or service schedules. You will ideally have experience of working with:
- CNC equipment, Servo and motion control systems, AC/DC inverter drives, HMI, PLC, PCB, Power Supplies
This role would suit a Multi-Skilled Service Engineer, who is happy to travel and who is looking to play an integral role in a well-established and market leading repair company.
* Maintain and fault find on a diverse range of electro-mechanical equipment
* Receive industry leading training on a variety of machinery and systems
* Once established, will play a part in the commissioning team
* Electro-Mechanical background
* Familiar with diagnosing and repairing a wide range of industrial equipment
* Good communicator
* Happy to travel the UK in a challenging but highly rewarding and exciting position