Recycling shift Electrical Technician in Swansea
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £12.99 - £13.00 per hour
- Type: Temporary
Work Wales are recruiting for a shift electrical technician based in the Swansea area.
Shifts: 8hrs shift pattern from Monday - Friday (6am-2pm) (2pm-10pm) (10pm-6am)
Temporary 12 week contract initially.
- Report directly to the Shift Team leader
- Will cover the entire site and will ensure all equipment and plant is kept in service and running safely and correctly.
- Required to support all processing lines and when required will fault find, repair and return equipment and plant back into service.
- Required to install, commission and test new equipment when necessary.
- Hand over work to the following shifts and fill in log books.
The Site encompasses a wide range of electrical fields including motor control, PLC control , Inverter VSD drives , HV/LV Switching.
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- 4 - 8 years' experience in commercial or industrial environment .
Ideal but not essential:
17th/18th Edition qualifications
The site has rest and shower facilities and will supply laundered overalls and all PPE that is required. Personal hand tools can be supplied.
Due to the nature of the work carried out in the Waste Industry, employees are offered inoculation and medical screening.
If you are interested in this position then please APPLY using your CV or call us on 01792477340 and ask for Matthew.