Temperature Assembly Operator in Bridgend
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Bridgend
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales is seeking to recruit a Temperature Assembly Operator on behalf of one our successful clients based in the Bridgend area
Duties and Responsibilities:
Manufacture products to works orders /Drawings :-
- Assembling of intricate components
- Basic welding (TIG)
- Brazing of stainless steel/brass components
- Assembling & brazing of intricate Wires
- Use of oxygen / acetylene (fine work)
- Use of bench and hand tools (drill, linisher etc.)
Testing finished products using Test Equipment
Skills and Experience:
- An eye for detail and a logical approach to problem solving
- Skilled with hands to manufacture intricate components. Worked in Manufacturing environment.
- Strong discipline in following established procedures and processes.
- A team player with a flexible approach.
- Must have a continuous improvement approach to manufacturing
- Excellent skills with hands as fine intricate work is essential to manufacture products.