RELIABILITY SERVICE ENGINEER in Rotherham
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Rotherham
- Salary: £24000 - £320000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carry out Predictive Maintenance and CBM techniques utilising Vibration Analysis, Ultrasound, Thermography and Oil Analysis.
- Data collection, the analysis of equipment performance, failure data, and corrective maintenance history to develop and deploy engineering solutions / improve maintenance strategies.
- Assist with investigations and provide technical input for relevant equipment failures and troubleshooting projects: alignments, balancing, and ODS
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis and Reliability Analysis taking ownership for on-going corrective action tracking, implantation and following up with customers.
- Undertake FAT performance testing at vendor premises as required
- Assess and report on machine performance and improvement recommendations
- Positively contribute to the performance, growth and profitability of the business.
- Assist in maintaining and developing client relationships
- To perform any other tasks associated with the smooth operation of the business as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- A clear communicator with a can-do attitude who has the drive, commitment and passion to continuously improve the quality of service
- Prepared to work across the globe as per business and client requirements
- Able to proficiently use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat PDF writer
- Preferable -Experienced in the use of CBM hardware and software from: -
- Preferable -"Marine , Rail, Nuclear, Mining, manufacturing experience
Qualifications & Prerequisite's
- Mechanical or Electrical Engineering qualification
- Level 1 Vibration
- Level 1 Thermal imaging
- No restrictions to work in the UK or abroad
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Preferable UK residency
- Competitive salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications
- 25 days holiday per year + statutory UK holidays
- Company mobile telephone
- Laptop computer
- Fully expensed company van
- Company pension scheme (Opt in or out)