Condition Monitoring Engineer in Port Talbot
- Sector: Engineering
- Location: Port Talbot
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Condition Monitoring Engineer
Work Wales have a fantastic opportunity for a Condition Monitoring Engineer with a prestigious client of ours who serves the needs of their customers by delivering a wide range of advanced reliability based strategies and services that provide a technological and innovative solution to maintenance and plant operational problems.
As part of their growth strategy, they are looking to recruit a highly self-motivated Engineer who is willing to work as an integral part of their Maintenance Services team on site.
What you will need:
The aptitude to apply a customer focused approach to delivering outstanding technical and analytical knowledge of engineering systems and processes to resolve reliability problems. You will be expected to be well organised, pro-active in achieving results and demonstrate logical problem solving capabilities.
Whilst the role will require the individual to use and apply a diverse range of Condition Based Maintenance technologies, the company recognise the importance of a quality engineer and therefore are willing to invest the time, commitment and training to develop the individual with the appropriate skill sets and qualifications within the field of Reliability Engineering.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers to condition monitor critical assets.
- To apply your Engineering knowledge of mechanical / electrical process systems to perform on-site plant condition assessment and investigations using a variety of diagnostic techniques.
- Conduct route based data collection and analysis.
- Support failure investigations
- Recognised Engineering Qualifications up to HNC
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineering background with relevant industrial experience.
- IT literate, Conversant with M/S Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, etc
- Previous experience of some or all of, Vibration Analysis, Thermal Imaging, Oil Analysis, Ultrasonics, Laser Alignment and Balancing
- Knowledge of CSI / Emerson software and hardware
- Accredited Training through BINDT
- Good knowledge of the operation and maintenance of rotating machinery.
You will hold a current Driving License. In return, the company will offer a competitive salary, along with the opportunity to grow and develop your skills within our exciting, expanding, fast paced environment.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page. We will then be able to follow this up with a phone call to suitable applicants.
Work Wales is a Welsh recruitment agency based in Swansea. We specialise in temporary or permanent recruitment, in numerous industries from production to managerial; with unparalleled dedication to both candidates and clients, we are passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.