Power Press Maintenance Technician in Swansea
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £24000 - £26000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Power Press Maintanence Technician
Work Wales are looking for a Power Press Maintenance Technician to work in the Swansea area. Our clients company are leading the market in bespoke lift and recline seating mechanisms. This is a permanent position Monday - Friday, with shifts from 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm.
Starting salary: £24,000-£26,000 depending on experience, plus overtime.
The candidate will need to have:
- 5 years post apprenticeship experience
- Mechanical experience
- Electrical experience
- PLC, Robotics, Hydraulic and Pneumatic
Role of a Maintenance Technician:
Service and maintenance of Power Presses mechanical and hydraulic up to 130 Tonnes.
- Administration of preventative maintenance schedule.
- Knowledge of mig welding machines, robotics, tool room machinery and general workshop equipment.
- Power press setting - must hold Power Press Regulations certificate.
- Maintenance of welding jigs and press tools.
- Knowledge of hydraulics & pneumatics.
- Ability to carry out general factory maintenance i.e. buildings and services.
- Assist R&D department as required.
- Operation of tool room equipment.
As this position is permanent and will be at staff grade which includes 23 days holiday a year, sick pay and contributory pension scheme, all required equipment and PPE will be supplied.
Do you have power press experience? Do you hold a power press certificate? If so please apply to this advert with your CV or call 01792 477340 for more information.
Work Wales is a Welsh recruitment agency based in Swansea. We specialise in temporary or permanent recruitment, in numerous industries from production to managerial; with unparalleled dedication to both candidates and clients, we are passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.