Time Served Welder in Ammanford
- Sector: Manufacturing and Production
- Location: Ammanford
- Salary: Up to £10.6 per hour + Umbrella Payment
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales, operating as an employment business, are looking to recruit a Semi-Skilled welder for work with one of our clients who is based Llandybie, Ammanford. As the company continues to flourish and our client base expands thoughtout British & Global markets, they are looking to strengthen Steel Production Team with experienced individual.
The role - Time Served Welder
Based in Llandybie office, reporting to the Steel Fabrication Manager of the PSF Plant this role involves MIG welding, working with stainless steel and steel.
The ideal candidate
You will be a Time Served Welder and have at least 3 years' experience in fabricating welding and Apprenticeship level 3 qualified, must be willing to work overtime and variable shifts. You will have the ability to read engineering drawings with a background within a similar industry.
The Pay rate: £10.60 per hour
Hours: 40 hrs per week
As a successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate:
- Quality work and consistently high standard of welding including working with stainless steel
- A keen eye for detail when producing products
- Flexibility to meet demand as required by the clients
- A focus on quality and ensuring the job gets completed within the specified timeframe.
If you feel you demonstrate the above and wish to be considered for the role, please apply using the Apply button on this advert. If your CV shows the relevant experience, we will contact you to discuss the role further.