Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
- Type: Permanent
Whilst this role is based on a very large site, the administration function is small so you must be able to work unsupervised using your own initiative.
This is a busy and demanding role so would suit someone who likes a challenge.
This is a full-time permanent position and working hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Experience within transport/logistics would be beneficial but is not essential.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel is essential.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Data entry
- Calculating labour hours
- Dealing with quotations and invoices
- Carrying out site induction and health and safety questionnaires
- Ordering PPE
- Working closely with the contracts manager to support with any administration requirements
- Other adhoc duties
If this role is of interest to you then please don't hesitate to get in touch.