PA in Neath
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Neath
- Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Type: Permanent
Work Wales has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant to join our client's progressive and expanding organisation. You will be responsible for managing the business and assisting the Managing Director. You will provide full administrative and organisational support and will be based out of the main office in Neath.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working as a Personal Assistant. Applicants must display excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, be able to use won initiative and will demonstrate exceptional written and spoken communication skills. A strong and confident telephone manner is a necessity.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage office facilities
- Oversee upcoming project/ relocation
- Understanding Data Protection and be responsible when GDPR is compliant
- Organising and preparing meetings
- Organising and managing scheduled meetings - Eventbrite
- Organising daily office activities
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and greeting visitors
- Preparation of detailed reports/notes
- Diary management, scheduling of both internal and external meetings
- Monitor the follow up of actions
- Collation and production of statistical reports and papers
- Maintaining effective systems for filing
- Processing expenses
- Multi-tasking skills
- The ability to prioritise tasks and delegate when necessary
- Great planning skills
- Accurate reporting skills
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page. We will then be able to follow this up with a phone call to suitable applicants.
Work Wales is a Welsh recruitment agency based in Swansea. We specialise in temporary or permanent recruitment, in numerous industries from production to managerial; with unparalleled dedication to both candidates and clients, we are passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.