Claims Administrator in Swansea
- Sector: Admin and Secretarial
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour + Bonus Scheme
- Type: Permanent
Are you familiar with payment protection insurance or general insurance and have an administration background?
Work Wales are looking for a strong administrator to join a highly-established team and supporting with the administration duties relating to the processing of Payment Protection insurance claims.
Duties will include:
- Gathering information by phone, letter, email or in person
- Recording and updating databases
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Sorting and handing out post
- Supporting others in the team
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- IT literate;
- Competence in Microsoft Excel and Word is essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative and as a team;
- Experience in high volume data entry;
- General admin experience and capabilities.
There will be NO sales involved in this role, it is solely customer service and administration.
To apply for this role, please send your up to date CV using the apply link on this page. We will then be able to follow this up with a phone call to suitable applicants.
Work Wales is a Welsh recruitment agency based in Swansea. We specialise in temporary or permanent recruitment, in numerous industries from production to managerial; with unparalleled dedication to both candidates and clients, we are passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.