Electronics Assembly Operative in Aberdare
- Sector: Electronics
- Location: Aberdare
- Salary: £7.05 - £7.50 per hour
- Type: Permanent
Electronics Assembly Operative
Work Wales are working as an employment business, tasked with recruiting quality Electronics Assembly Operative for our client, a fast paced, company based in Aberdare.
This role involves working 7:45am-4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 7:45am to 1:00pm on a Friday. This vacancy is a permanent opportunity.
Typical qualities that we would look for in such a person include but are not limited to:
- Very strong attention to detail
- A dedication to consistent quality in production.
- Nimble fingers and 1st class dexterity/hand to eye co-ordination - over long periods of time.
- Electronics experience - comfortable with componentry and parts recognition. (Must be confident reading from electrical drawings).
- Process driven - consistent in following production guidelines as detailed and trained
- Reliable and honest with a commitment to ongoing self-development
Main duties will involve:
- PCB assembly, loom manufacture and panel wiring.
- Cable prepping and wiring into circuit breakers.
- Loom manufacture and cable harnesses
Please apply to this job by clicking on the apply link and submitting an up-to-date CV. We will use Cv's and the experience you have detailed here to shortlist and decide who to call. It is therefore highly important that you list all relevant experience up to the present day with as few unexplained gaps as possible.