Supply Chain Coordinator in Swansea
- Sector: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Location: Swansea
- Salary: Negotiable
- Type: Permanent
Do you like a busy and varied day?
Do you like seeing a project through from start to finish?
My client, who are an exciting and growing business in Swansea are currently recruiting a new team member into a crucial role within the business.
As part of this role, your duties will be wide and varied including administration, customer service, purchasing and logistics so good multi-tasking skills are essential. You will be responsible for dealing with an order from receipt right up to delivering the finished product. Your role will include:
- Creating job sheets and acknowledging receipt of orders.
- Liaising with customers on a national basis.
- Strong negotiation skills are essential to be able to manage suppliers, with the ideal candidate having some experience in managing global supply chains.
- There is a quality control element to this role including proofing artwork, so this would really suit someone with a keen eye for detail.
- Raising invoices, PO's and approval of supplier invoices.
- Supplier performance analysis, process improvements to improve service levels, speed and pricing.
This role would be well suited to someone with a background in manufacturing, ideally within a print/promotional merchandise industry.
A positive can-do attitude is an essential to be part of this small close-knit team.
If you are interested and would like more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch.