Work Wales is a leading recruitment agency based in Swansea, covering the whole of South Wales.
Work Wales has a strong vision to provide a quality and professional recruitment service to both clients and candidates and is passionately committed to becoming the most successful Welsh recruitment agency.
Work Wales specialises in Temporary and Permanent Recruitment and works in partnership with companies to find the best candidate for their organisation. Work Wales prides itself in the values that the team work, and live by, day in day out. Work Wales understands that companies want honesty, integrity, passion and dedication with a ‘no nonsense’ approach, for this Work Wales is your team.
Over the years, Work Wales has built a reputation for professionalism with a thorough, friendly and discrete approach. The Work Wales team are bright and intuitive and are exceptionally good interviewers, able to identify real talent. Work Wales are constantly in touch with the fast-changing market and are well placed to advise clients and to find creative solutions.
As members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which assures jobseekers and employers of recruitment services to the highest standards, Work Wales has cumulatively built up a large share of the market in what is now a highly competitive recruitment industry.
We offer employment in the following fields
- Industrial & Manufacturingincluding warehousing, picking/packing, and light industrial, production controllers, PCB/Assembly, FLT.
- Events and Hospitalityincluding catering/bar staff, security, conference services.
- Drivingincluding relocation, Freight shipment/handling, distribution, loading and unloading, LGV1 C+E, LGV2 C, C1 (7.5 ton), ADR licence, HIAB licence, MOFFAT Certificate, Tachograph tested and reference checked, Van / Multi Drop Drivers, Regular licence and DVLA checks.
- Commercial/Administrationincluding secretarial services, PA’s, office admin, Tele-marketing, call handling, retail, cashiers, merchandisers, cleaners, Multilingual, HR & Training, Marketing.
- Call Centre & Salesincluding sales advisors, Managers, Field Sales, Team leaders, Coaches, performance improvement leaders, Quality Manager, outbound/inbound, Tele-appointers.
- Managerialincluding Accounting, finance, sales, marketing, Branch, Duty, Operations, warehouse and commercial.
- Engineeringincluding mechanical, production, electrical, Test, CAD, Project, industrial, manufacturing, design, mechanical technicians.
- I.T. Supportincluding technical analyst positions, with proven certifications and call handling experience.
- ConstructionTrades and Labour, Mechanical & Electrical, Civils, Plant Operators and Management Staff