“Turning an opportunity into reality”
Work for Work Wales
As part of our ongoing business development plans, we are looking to expand our professional team in order to meet the needs of the growing number of employers and employees that we take on every day.
Our Work Wales team is built on the quality and dedication of our people and we are looking for driven, like- minded individuals who may be interested in working with us.
If you are the right person, then previous experiences isn’t essential. Provided you have compatible skills and characteristics, we can offer a full training programme enabling you eventually to develop into the role of a recruitment consultant.
We are looking for people who, like us, are passionate, professional, result driven and who believe in turning an opportunity into a reality. So if you can demonstrate:
- The ability to work as part of a highly pro-active team
- An understanding of the recruitment business and Work Wales’ goals and values
- A desire to self develop a career within our industry
- An aptitude for working in people-oriented business where customer service is paramount
…then you could be the next Work Wales team member.
We can offer you:
- A unique career opportunity within the recruitment industry
- A full training programme with a view to developing new qualifications
- The opportunity to work within a vibrant, forward thinking and growing team
- A hands-on work experience in a city centre office
Even if you have had a career gap, for whatever reason, we’d still love to hear from you. We understand how hard it can be to get back on the job ladder once you’ve stepped off it. Work Wales is committed to helping you to make your next career move either through direct employment or through our ‘job match’ recruitment service.
The Next Step
If you firmly believe you could fit into our team and that a career in recruitment is for you, then all you have to do is call us on 01792 344220 / 02920 020155 to arrange an informal meeting with Sophie or Christina. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before we meet with you, we’ll ask you send us a copy of your CV, a brief description of why you think you would fit in with the team and why you think a career in recruitment could be for you.
So give us a call today…